Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Backyard Projects - Part 4

more photos from all the backyard projects...

May 26
The fellas were working to put up the headers on the covered deck. 





Jackson cutting the ends off the header.

It is wonderful to have such capable fellas!


Headers are up!


I had Jonathan help me move the new furniture up on the deck (that we have put together
so far).  It looks great and really helps me picture how the finished project will look.  



May 27
Jackson returned today to help run the electric pin in conduit to the new electric pole by the pool.  




I got two new ottomans to go with those old front porch chairs.  I chose midnight blue because it would coordinate with the cushion fabric - and the blue throw pillows help with that, too.  The teal chairs have ottomans that tuck underneath the chairs.  Front porch is looking ready for summer!



Then today I pulled out all the cushions for the existing patio furniture.  Even though we still don't have the two rocker chairs put together for the deck, I can totally picture how it will flow.  I am soooooo excited about this!  


I love the way it looks!

May 28
Finishing up running the electric to the pool.  Turned out we needed to replace the GFCI outlet - it was faulty and kept tripping the breaker when we would turn on the salt water pump. Jackson got that replaced for us and then it was smooth sailing.  




May 29
A beautiful view from the new deck... of my dear husband and also Jonathan and Goose.  Perfect!  I'm sitting on my new chaise lounge (that was such a bear to put together!)  :) 


And here is what the deck looks like so far.  It still needs the roof and a few other bits and pieces, but this is how it will 'live'.  I cannot express how happy this makes me!  We can now seat about 20 people out back.  OR, I can move from chair to chair for my reading, relaxing and enjoying the yard.  :D  ha!!  I always like changing things up! 


Looking the other direction... back down on the existing patio.  Again, a few more changes to take place, but this is basically how it will be.  I am so happy with the whole set up.  


Next up for the pool, Marvin will be adding a deck with good stairs for me.  What a wonderful, sweet man.  I am so ready!  


Looking at the full view through


May 30
Marvin reinforcing the posts.


Things are looking good!  



What a work chat looks like at Willis Creek Ranch.  :D 


Jackson had been working Bailey in the octagonal pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!