Wednesday, May 3, 2023

FaceTiming with Carlile

May 2, 2023
We enjoyed FaceTiming with Carlile, Jackson and Maverick.  I wasn't feeling so well, so we didn't want to be in person right then.  But it was still so much fun to get to see them, even over FaceTime.  Hard to believe Carlile was almost a week old - and we were still several days shy of his actual due date!



Carlile enjoying laying on his Dad's legs

He wasn't as impressed with the
blanket on the floor option. :)

Back in Dad's arms - and he wakes up a bit!

I was talking to him, and Marvin
was getting a good look at him.

He seemed to really zone in on my voice.

and this was the little grin that melted my heart!

I edited that version just above this one... :) 

little guy in his seat


Jackson took the phone to find Maverick, who heard him/us coming and was starting to hide!  :D ha!!



this is his 'surprise!'

hahahaha!


Mav is getting used to his
new life as a big brother.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!