When I posted photos of this event on Facebook a couple weeks ago I had a friend who misread exactly WHAT Brianna said 'Yes' to. So, I thought I would capitalize the PROM part of the sentence here on the blog. ;)
Clear back on April 1 we had the opportunity to help a friend move (rather unexpectedly, actually) and so commandeered Jackson and his truck to assist in the effort. He had been planning to chalk his truck with messages asking Brianna to Prom. The poor guy instead spent his evening hurriedly lugging furniture and belongings from one place to another. Thankfully, Alaina stepped in and offered her creative handiwork in his place. While he was loading, she was decorating. At one point he even drove across town with a load full of furniture and a half chalked truck. :)
 |
| Alaina hard at work! |
 |
| Alaina and Jackson |
We managed to get him unloaded just in time to head to HyVee to pick up Brianna and surprise her with the truck. She said Yes to prom (of course!) and they then came back to see us and help finish up. What great kids. ALL of them! :)
 |
| Brianna and Jackson |
 |
| This was cute… especially when Marvin was riding in that seat earlier in the evening. ;) |
The next day I took a few more photos in the daylight (or what passed for daylight on a dreary, rainy day.) And I was sure to take an 'after' photo for those who were worried about Jackson's ability to fully remove all the chalk. :)
Such a cute way to ask Brianna to prom. ::grin::
ReplyDelete:D
Delete