Monday evening after supper I decided it was still warm enough and light enough that I could get a walk in. I checked the radar before I left and didn't really see anything heading our way. So, I was a bit surprised when halfway through my loop the dark clouds started rolling in. I was as far from my car as I could possibly be on that loop so knew I just had to hustle back as quickly as possible. That I did, while taking photos periodically of the fast changing sky. They aren't the best quality since they were taken on my phone at quite a pace (remember… I was trying to beat the rain to my car!)
![]() |
| feeling small drops of rain at this point... |
![]() |
| getting closer to my car... |
![]() |
| While I don't like violent storms, I really LOVE storm clouds and skies! |
![]() |
| behind me! |
![]() |
| this was mesmerizing… those super white puffy clouds were being overtaken by the dark swirling storm clouds |
![]() |
| so pretty! |
![]() |
| I made it to my car literally seconds before the downpour |
![]() |
| at home - it wasn't raining as much here… yet... |
![]() |
| another lovely sunset |












BEAUTIFUL cloud formations! Wow.
ReplyDelete