Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Raspberry Salad

This is one of those old stand by recipes that always hits the spot.  Arguably, you could place it in the 'Salad' or the 'Dessert' category.  Typically, I will go ahead and call it a 'Salad', especially if I leave off the whipped topping.   :D

So, I am calling it a salad in this post, but showing it served on a dessert plate as dessert.  ;)


Raspberry Salad
2 small raspberry jellos
1 ¾ cups boiling water
2  10 or 12 oz. pkgs. frozen raspberries (withOUT syrup)
2 cups applesauce

Dissolve jello in boiling water.  Add frozen raspberries to hot mixture and stir.  Add applesauce and mix together.  Pour in a 9x13 pan and refrigerate.  You may top with cool whip just before serving if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!