Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An evening of jazz

The jazz band held a special concert at the Arts Center to celebrate local high school artists.  Marvin, the boys, and I all attended and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening.  I am always impressed by the band director, Mr. Hudson.  He has a warm and caring way of leading these students to perform at their very best.  (I don't have a photo of him from this night, but should have one in an upcoming post…)

Brianna (photo by Jackson)

(photo by Jackson)

(photo by Jackson)

(photo by Jackson)

(photo by Jackson)

I got a photo with Jackson IN it!!   :)




After the concert we went to get some frozen yogurt (although it was COLD outside!!) at the new yogurt place in town.  It was quite tasty!  Fun evening with friends.  

Shonda, Jeremy, Cody, and Jonathan

Alaina, Brianna, and Jackson

Jonathan, Marvin, and Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!