Saturday, November 26, 2011

Magge and the horses

My desire for chronological order is getting crushed here!  I am posting all over the month of November and not in any particular order!  :)  Oh well...

Last weekend we were thrilled when Marvin's sister, Carolyn, her daughter, Marsha and granddaughter, Magge, were able to come up from Tennessee for the weekend for Marvin's Surprise Birthday Party.  Magge let us know that she wanted to ride a horse while she was here and we were happy to oblige.  (And let me just say here that I absolutely adore this girl!)   :)

After my Thirty One party (with Marsha as my demonstrating consultant) on Saturday afternoon, we headed out to the barn to watch Magge ride.  She did a great job and Marvin even said she would make a fine horse(wo)man.  I hope she will come back soon (and bring all her brothers and Daddy with her!) and ride Governor again.  :)

Here are some photos...

Governor with Magge and Marvin

Magge and Governor

Magge and Governor

fast friends

Magge on Governor




Marsha and Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!