This is an old favorite - a comfort casserole. :)
Uncle Bens Chicken and Wild Rice Country Inn Chicken Flavor
4 chicken breasts
can of Golden Mushroom soup
can of Cream of Celery soup
2 soup cans of water
garlic and herb seasoning
Empty rice into 9 x 13 pan. Lay the chicken breasts on top of the rice in the pan. Sprinkle the seasoning packet evenly over the chicken breasts then cover all with the the two soups. Pour two soup cans of water around the sides of the pan. I usually take a spoon and sort of mix together the watery rice and the soup mixture among the chicken breasts. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I help it blend together a bit. Be sure to leave some of the soup mixture on top of the chicken.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes or until the chicken breasts are fully cooked.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!