Note - I typically use 6 cups of California Blend veggies and 2 cups of diced hash browns for 4 chicken breasts. I use Schwans individually packaged chicken breasts which are 4 ounces each. Either way you make it this recipe is less than 200 calories per serving. (makes 4 servings)
![]() |
| baked in the oven |
Or, you can cook the chicken breasts in olive oil in a skillet, sprinkled with seasoning - and then in another skillet saute the California Blend veggies and diced hash browns, also liberally seasoned, in olive oil.
![]() |
| cooked separately in skillets (be sure to saute the veggie blend in olive oil) |
So there you have it - cook it all together or separately - it is tasty and good for you either way.
Seasonings that I use include onion flakes, garlic, garlic and herb seasoning blend, Riley's seasoning (from Donna) and even a dash of lemon juice splashed over the chicken breasts in the skillet. Not all of these at one time, mind you, but they are all used at one time or another - depending on how I feel. :) You truly can't mess this up.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!