Wednesday, May 5, 2021
I took the opportunity to visit with Marvin and Jackson as I walked down to Mama and Daddy's house one morning.
I was heading down to see Mama and Daddy's breakfast guest, Dean Maggie. They were enjoying Hardees breakfast biscuits and good conversation!
So wonderful to see these three together. :)
Then later that afternoon Peggie and her sister, Terri, came by to see the new filly. They had spent a couple days up here and were heading back home right after this visit.
The filly, Chloe, is really warming up to Jackson. I sure like to see that.
I went out to sit on the front porch and enjoy the view and perfect day. Beautiful and warm but not hot. So lovely! I happily pulled all the cushions out of the storage bins and arranged them on the patio furniture - front and back porches! (too bad there haven't been many opportunities for this since...)
You never know who will come calling in the front yard. :)
The guys were looking for some sunscreen (again, beautiful sunny day!). Jackson figured Jo would be flustered by the sunscreen, but she didn't have any trouble at all...
It was Bailey who was a bit concerned about it so Jonathan wisely dismounted to apply the sunscreen. :D
They are off to the 40 to ride.
My view from here is perfect. :)
Bringing Roxie and Chloe from the round pen back to the barn. This is getting easier and easier. :)
Jackson heading for home after a good day. What a wonderful life.
Here is a video with snippets from this lovely day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!