Monday, May 10, 2021

Guys and horses

April 23, 2021

I truly love watching these fellas work the horses.  First because it is so interesting to watch what they are doing - and to see how much they have all progressed (horses and fellas!).  But also because I just love seeing them all together and doing what they truly love.  What joy!

They were working Bailey and Jo - working on the basics for young horses.  Both horses are really coming along.  For most of the time Jackson rode Jo and Jonathan rode Bailey.  They did switch out at one point, briefly.  Marvin even took a little spin on Bailey.  So glad to see that, too.  :)






Jonathan riding Bailey.  He is growing in his riding every day.  Looking good!


Hello Bailey!  :D


Jackson riding Jo.  I like this little horse a lot!  She is an 'under the radar' type of horse,
but I think she is impressive. 







Marvin riding Bailey


He said it sure felt good to be riding.  :)




my cowboy





back to Jonathan riding Bailey 










Sweet Marley is 11 years old now - an old man.  But so loyal.





making the switch...



Now Jonathan is riding Jo and Jackson is riding Bailey






switching back...









brothers... love these two



they are now heading to the 40 to ride some more

I love this place so much


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!