We are so enjoying having our 'family meals' again with a larger crew of folks. :) This was one evening in April when Anna had come up for a short visit and we all got together for supper. Maverick was making the rounds saying 'good-bye'. :)
April 8, 2021
 |
| "Bye Grandma Laura - why am I looking at the back of your phone??" :) |
 |
| "Bye Grandma Sue!" |
 |
| "Bye Grandpa Jack!" |
 |
| "So glad to see you, Anna!" :) |
 |
| "See you later, Hannah!" |
 |
| "Growwwwwllllll" :) |
 |
I didn't get photos of him saying goodbye to the rest... but it happened! :D Maverick is good at the 'midwest goodbye'. |
April 11, 2021 - Sunday lunch after church
 |
| Zac doing 'the lean' with Jonathan and Marvin... it's a 'thing'. ha! |
 |
| Grandma Sue, Zac, Hannah, Grandpa Jack |
April 18 - Sunday lunch after church
What a glorious lunch this was! Our first lunch with Scott and Anne back 'in the mix'. And I loved them finally meeting Maverick in person!
 |
| Just Maverick chewing on a spoon. ha! :) |
Maverick was definitely being flirty and cute for the 'new' guests. :D
He loves an audience... just like his Daddy did.
April 25, 2021 - another wonderful Sunday lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!