April 27 - 29, 2021
Tuesday
After one of our weekly lunches with Grandpa Jack and Grandma Sue... Jackson doing the big tidy-up on Mr. Maverick. For some reason this time Maverick was especially messy. Not sure why this meal was so much worse than others, but I had to dismantle the chair and deep clean it! :D ha!
 |
| Jackson had a lot of wet wipes and napkins and was using ALL of them! :) |
 |
and this always makes me laugh... how many guys does it take to change Maverick's diaper. :D |
 |
| :) |
 |
He looks so little under the big playset... noticed the dropped scoops in his wake. :) |
 |
His dear Daddy was refueling the lawn mower and saw us swinging. Jackson walked over and joined Maverick. What a good Daddy Maverick has... |
 |
| And Maverick sure adores his Daddy! |
 |
Maverick and GranGran checking out the old turtle sand box that was in the storage barn. It used to belong to Jackson and Jonathan but is ready to be cleaned up and used again! |
 |
| watching his Dad on the lawn mower |
 |
| Maverick got a ride - NO blades are running! |
 |
Maverick is still unsure about the whole lawn mower thing - but being with his Daddy makes it way more interesting! |
 |
He was really telling GranGran a big story about riding on the lawn mower with his Dad... ha! Can't wait until we can understand what he says!! |
 |
| "why can't I just walk up this slide?" |
 |
He's thinking... "I walk on everything else... why isn't this working??" :) |
Wednesday
After two days in the mid-80's, there were lovely storm clouds brewing so I stepped out on the porch to take a photo. When I turned around I was greeted with this adorable face. :)
 |
| lunch time means piano serenading time :) |
 |
| He loves his books! |
 |
| This expression on Maverick's face looks SO much like Jackson! |
 |
This one, too... More and more I am seeing Jackson coming through in Maverick.
|
Thursday
 |
THIS is why Marvin and I require regular OMM treatments! :D Maverick will just throw himself back and you have to catch him! Ha! |
 |
taking a wagon ride and watching the filly and Mama
|
 |
| Brenda dropped by for a quick visit! |
 |
| Maverick leading GranGran to the tractor. :D |
 |
| drive time! |
 |
| :D |
Here are some video snippets from this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!