Monday, June 15, 2020

Walking

Back in April, Daddy and I started going out each day to walk together.  This is something we are still continuing to do today.  I have loved this time with Daddy and it has done us both good to get out each day (Monday through Saturday) to stretch our legs and get some good fresh air.  Recently, Marvin has joined in with us.  It is a ritual we all look forward to.

Here are random photos from our walking times throughout April and May. 

we have walked various places, but this is probably our favorite


on this particular day we ran into dear Alicia who took
this photo of us with her phone and sent it to me.  :)

I took one of her with my phone!  :)

sometimes we have walked in the high school parking lot



we have watched the spring skies each morning as the season changed

This was funny... we were in the car about to head out to walk when Mama walked up to the window.  She was cleaning out the garage and wanted to ask Daddy "if this is something you treasure".  :D  ha!  (if you can't tell, it is a big piece of rusty tangled up wire that she found in the garage)  Daddy remarked,  "Well, I am sure I can use it for something.  But maybe I should give it to Marvin.  Then when I ask for it he will actually know where it is!"  :D 


We often see dear Susan and Sandra on the walking trail
- social distancing walking









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!