Daddy and I were on our way home from our walk when we got behind a slow tractor. It provided an opportunity to stop and take a photo of the Imbler barn with two vultures perched on top. Kind of creepy and yet kind of cool! :) I had to laugh, though, when I got home and saw Scott's UMC song and devotional was "Wings of a Dove". He asked if we saw doves today. I sent Anne these photos... ;) ha!
Mama had a box on her back patio that had been delivered and I brought it in for her. It was this lovely quilt from Steve and Cindy! So nice! They made it and the colors work perfectly in Mama and Daddy's bedroom. So very nice of them!
Hannah and Megan came out for a porch visit at Mama and Daddy's house later in the afternoon. We all had a very nice visit. So glad for the nicer weather now where we can do these kinds of things. Kind of sad... but better than nothing!
The girls brought their lawn chairs to the patio out in front of Mama and Daddy's bedroom. Then they called and everyone could talk on the phone while looking at each other. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!