Just some random happenings around Willis Creek Ranch during the month of April 2020.
![]() |
| had a load of gravel delivered |
![]() |
| Marvin in the tractor |
![]() |
| Jonathan heading to check on the horses |
![]() |
| got the garden plot ready |
![]() |
| this guy is a gourmet - especially at 10 pm. :) |
![]() |
| he makes this delicious beef and cheddar sandwich that is to die for! |
![]() |
| Julie and I had a 'sisters tea' on her front porch. We had sardines, raspberry chocolate, and hot tea. ha!!!! (but on a silver platter!) |
![]() |
| beggars can't be choosers - and we enjoyed ourselves mightily, thank you very much. ;) |
![]() |
| we got the patio furniture set up... ahhhhhh |
![]() |
| I sure love this man... |
![]() |
| Jonathan and Grandma trying to open Daddy's old tool box... I remember this tool box from my childhood. |
![]() |
| Don't think it had been opened in years!! Some work to do to clean all that up! (they did) |















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!