Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday through Saturday

May 19 - 23, 2020

This was the week we were expecting Maverick any time.  His due date was May 21.  He decided to come on his own timing (of course!!) and thus did not appear this week.  

We are so intrigued with the bison our neighbor is raising!  Every time I drive to town I slow down to see if they are in the front part of the field where I can see them.  I LOVE seeing them!!  Makes me feel, for a brief moment, like I am out west!!  :)  Pretty cool!




just a snapshot in time... 

Our weather app said it was 'foggy'.
But it was actually misting rain!

we splurged and bought a new grill when our old grill rusted out

Westlakes had a sale for Memorial Day and they offer curbside pickup.

We love it! 

Such a pretty place to walk


THIS was the last picture we took of Brianna pregnant.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!