Tuesday, June 16, 2020

It was feeling like spring!

Saturday May 2 was an outstanding day from start to finish.  :)  I started off by walking with Daddy at the Truman track.  He took this photo of Julie before we left... she had just picked these onions from the garden and was getting ready to process them to freezer bags for all of us.  



When we returned from our walk we saw Jackson, who was trimming the lilac bushes nearby.  He came over to say hi.  :)

I love Daddy's shirt... :) 



I've been taking pictures of these two 'Jacksons' for years.  ♡

back at the lilac bushes

Julie back in the garden

I had a pick up order at HyVee and was able to get some breaded mushrooms that I just LOVE to cook in the air fryer.  When I make up my homemade ranch dressing/dip to go with them, you wouldn't believe how tasty they are!!!



That evening I was able to spend some time on the patio reading and even zoomed with my friend Donna.  I enjoyed watching the sky change from late afternoon to early evening... so lovely.

These two were intent on something...





This was just a very good day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!