(warning! dead deer photo at bottom of this post!!)
I do love Sundays so much! Church and family make for a perfect day. We enjoyed lunch with several dear friends.
Zac brought a cool surprise! A mutual friend had given him this old newspaper excerpt that had a photo welcoming the 'new teachers' at the high school for that year (1958). You can see Daddy on the left!
![]() |
| :D ha!! |
![]() |
| Jennifer, Jonathan, Hannah, Zac |
![]() |
| Anne, Laura, Marvin, Daddy, Mama, Julie, Scott |
Jackson had been out bow hunting earlier in the day in the 40 acres. He was happily sharing the details with us in this photo. :D ha!
![]() |
| I am amazed at Jackson's skill - he processes his own deer meat. |











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!