Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Bluegrass Gospel Sunday

I still don't have the video from this day edited or uploaded.  I am so behind on life!!  But this was another wonderful Bluegrass Gospel Sunday.  Our church has this on any 5th Sunday.  This was the 5th Sunday of September.  (note - the next one will be March 29, 2020)  I encourage you to join us!




Melina joined in with the kids at the end of the service - sweet girl!!



Updating now with a link to the full video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61eC2tBw5o

Then it was home to have dinner at Mama and Daddy's house.  We enjoyed carry out Mi Casa this day.  I have to laugh when I look at the photos below... they were taken when we were 'fixing Melina's problem' for her.  :D  She was asking if anyone had anything she could use to repurpose for something else.  (she needed this for a class project)  Jackson joked that he had a kitchen sink she could use.  Then Julie said she could use the sink if Melina couldn't because she has been wanting something for her plantings that she could slip a hose through.  Then we all realized THAT was what Melina could do for her class project!  She could repurpose the sink to create the planting thing for Julie!  Ha!  Win/win - problem solved!  :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!