Saturday, October 12, 2019
This was a sad event!!! After I came home from
photographing the Class of '53 reunion, a big wind blew up and ruined our pool that was in the process of draining. :( It was quite a gust (as it would have to be to lift this thing) but since it was almost empty of water it did quite a number. Marvin and I tried to salvage it and thought maybe we might skate by. But we finally discovered a huge rip in the bottom that would too much to patch up considering the amount of water that thing holds. :( So... I am now hoping for a bargain price on a replacement pool sometime between now and May 1, 2020!!!!! Wish me luck!
 |
| pieces were bent, but we were still hopeful at this point... |
 |
| Nope - that's all she wrote. :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!