This was a real success! A few of us got together and rented the NEMO Fairgrounds 4H building to host a big garage sale. That worked out SO well! (We are going to do it again in the spring!) We were able to set up Friday afternoon and evening, then have the sale all day Saturday. We got cleaned up and out of the building by mid-afternoon. Everyone sold stuff and felt like it was worth the time and effort. And I sure loved having the 4H building as the location of the sale. Lots of space and parking!
![]() |
| the big empty space when we first arrived |
![]() |
| Marvin and Jonathan set up the tables and hanging racks around the building. |
![]() |
| The first few of us already setting up shop. |
![]() |
| So glad cousin Wanda could participate! |
![]() |
| I love this photo! Dear Jane bought Jackson's old coveralls. I had to take her photo to share with him along with her comment... "Tell Jackson I'm wearing his pants!" :) ha!! |
![]() |
| Our wonderful garage sale crew! Wanda, Jane, Laura, Renee, Nikolee, Faye, Debbie, and Susan |










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!