After the Homecoming parade we all went different directions. Hannah sent me these wonderful photos from the newly renovated brick plaza on campus. I haven't yet gotten over to take photos of the new bricks for our family, but Hannah spotted two!
![]() |
| There is one... :) |
![]() |
| And there is another!! :) |
There are also new bricks for Brianna, Matthew, Rojina, and Stephen in this area. Since they weren't around back when all the bricks were laid down for the Magruder Hall plaza. :) Maybe this Christmas we can get some group photos over there.
I love this story that Zac and Hannah shared. Someone said to Zac, “You will never believe it but I just saw Harry Truman walking around campus.” Zac told him, “$5 it was Jack Magruder.” Then a few minutes later they all saw Daddy walk by and yup, it was him. I love that. Yes, he embodies the spirit of Harry Truman. Dapper in his Open Road Truman Stetson and his long dark coat. Love it.
![]() |
| Here is a good photo of Daddy in profile from that mornings parade - you can well see how someone would think they were seeing Harry Truman! :) |
Hannah and Zac attended the football game and shared photos with me. :)
Marvin, Jonathan, and I met Jeremy and Shonda at the Airbnb house in town so they could wire in the new (to us) dishwasher. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!