Thursday, December 5, 2019

Community Chorus Christmas Concert

This has long been a favorite event for me.  I remember so well when dear Rich was leading this choir... and one year I was the narrator for the event.  That was extra special because I got to attend some of the practices so heard the music more than once!  :)  Since Rich retired, Rebecca has taken on leading the choir.  She does a wonderful job and I am so thankful this community chorus continues.  Hannah joined when she moved to town so we have even more reason to happily attend!!  Daddy, Mama, and I braved the cold and were able to find good seats - sitting behind Glen & Elaine and also Brian & Nancy's family.  :D  The music was just wonderful.  There was one song in particular that I had never heard before and I absolutely loved it.  It made me cry!  It is called 'Remembering Decembers'.  I'll have to look that one up...

Hannah and Megan smiling from the chorus for me  :)

:D






Scott and Daddy 


Zac was able to get there right at the end.  Poor guy was held up in a meeting
for most of the concert.  Impressed he made it at all!  

Jeremy and Joelean

Megan and Hannah

Hannah with Sean and Danica

Dianthe, Megan, Duretta, Hannah, Scott
I was taking photos of these lovely ladies when I felt a presence behind me...

I knew it was something because of the looks on their faces!!  :) 


Turned around and this is what I saw!  :D  hahahahaha!  

Megan, Mama, Daddy, Hannah

Megan, Mama, Daddy, Hannah

Mama, Daddy, Hannah

Here is a video of The Medleys song (with Megan)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!