I am all in on the Air Fryer band wagon. I purchase the Instant Pot Vortex - the sort of plain jane version. We really like it. Between that and my Instant Pot pressure cookers, I can cook pretty much anything I want on the counter! :D
We tried pork chops the other night. There are many charts on Pinterest and elsewhere in the internet that provide estimated cooking times for various meats. I had the basic pork chops from the grocery store - not thick cut, but not thin. They were bone in. I chose to Air Fry them for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time. I think I ended up adding 3 more minutes. My advice with the air fryer is to choose less cooking time and then add a few minutes if you like, rather than go too long and overcook something. Because you can just open the door and look, you can add minutes or stop it altogether with no problem. Very handy!
I just seasoned the pork chops to go with that particular meal. In this case I used Pampered Chef Rosemary Herb seasoning. But this general idea will work however you choose to season your pork chops, I believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!