Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas with Jackson and Brianna

Jackson and Brianna invited us to their house for our Christmas gift exchange.  I like this having adult children thing.  :D  They served us a wonderful deer roast for dinner.  Then we moved to the living room and exchanged gifts.  Jonathan opted to have his gifts on Christmas Day.  :)

First up, Marvin gave Jackson a note about his Christmas gift.  Marvin is going to build a gun rack for Jackson (and also one for Jonathan) for Christmas.  Or perhaps epiphany since he hasn't started either one, yet.  ;)






We gave Brianna and Jackson the official family stocking for new baby boy.  :)
Handmade by dear Trish with lots of love.  :)

We gave them a little bison baby hat and bison leggings from Yellowstone.  :)  

I knew Jackson would get a kick out of that bison hat...

and I also knew he would try to put it on  :) 



J&B have two Christmas trees in their house.
I just love this one, especially the base. 

Marvin's gift - a screwdriver bit set

My gift - perfect!!  :) 


Jonathan got bluetooth ear buds 
After the gift exchange we played this game.  It was a lot of fun!

Thank you J&B for inviting us over to your lovely home.

We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!