The same thing applies to chicken thighs in the air fryer as to pork chops. Basically, figure out how long and at what temperature to cook the chicken thighs then use whatever seasoning or recipe you like. At least that is how I am approaching things right now. :)
The chicken thighs I used this time were pretty large and were still mostly frozen. I am sure that added to the cooking time needed. In addition they were bone-in thighs. So these were on the upper side of cooking times. I chose to Air Fry at 375 degrees for 25-27 minutes. Next time I would add about a minute or so but they were cooked enough. Fresh chicken thighs wouldn't have taken quite as long. These came out with a crispy skin and yet were quite tender.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!