Monday, July 31, 2017

Moving Day!

Last Friday was the big moving day!  Mama and Daddy moved from their old upstairs bedroom into their brand new downstairs bedroom.  Jackson, Jonathan, and Hannah did all the labor while Marvin supervised.  :)  Everything looks wonderful and they are so happy to be in their new room!  I'll have to go back and take photos of it again with everything looking nice.  The photos I have at the bottom of this post are all from moving day - so things aren't tidy.  But, you can definitely see that it is a wonderful new room!

These first few photos are the last of the construction update photos.  







I love the dual screen doors on the french doors!

 Moving day!!!

Jonathan and Jackson begin bringing furniture down
(under Marvin's supervision)  ;)

Hannah transferring clothing.  :)

It was nice to be able to go out the door with the mattress...

...and then in the french doors to the new bedroom.  

Looking good in there!


their new chairs arrived!

Mama's pretty new bedspread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!