Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Family Reunion - Mike and Anne's Wedding

The main event for Saturday was the wedding of Mike and Anne at 3:00 pm.  It was a lovely wedding and we were so glad to be there to witness this wonderful event.  We wish Mike and Anne many, many years of happiness!  :)


family gathered in the church for the wedding

Mike (and Noah) ready at the front for Anne.




This was beautifully poignant.  Since Uncle Charles was in the hospital for the wedding, Brian worked with the nurses there and arranged to FaceTime him in to the wedding.  He had a 'front row seat' for the whole thing.  I was trying to get a good photo of Uncle Charles on Brian's phone, but I just couldn't get it to turn out well.  Lovely moment.




I loved that Noah stood up with Mike and Anne.  :)





So, before Megan and Jeff's wedding I had never seen a planting at a wedding.  I really loved the idea at Megan and Jeff's and I again loved it here with Mike and Anne.  What terrific symbolism for a wedding!  And again, loved that Noah was literally in the middle of this.

Anne, Noah, and Mike


Mr. and Mrs.! 

I love Noah's happy face here.  :)



a wonderful new family - congratulations!

pretty sanctuary


Mike and Anne

Margaux and Rachel - lovely in navy

Jackson and Brianna

Jonathan, Marvin, Shannon, Stephanie, Donna, Hannah

Jane

Margaux, Daddy, and Rachel

Jonathan and Marvin

Mitch and Kerry 







You can see an entire album of photos by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!