Shonda brought these green beans to our pre-Prom dinner back in May and they were a hit! I don't have a photo, but here is the yummy recipe. VERY tasty!
Fry two strips of bacon for every can of cut green beans that you use. After the bacon is fried, add chopped onion, salt & pepper and sauté until onion is slightly soft. Add the drained cans of green beans. Then add 1 Tbsp. of brown sugar for each can of green beans used. Let it all simmer on the stovetop for a couple of hours.
I'll get a photo the next time Shonda brings them over!! ha! Or... I'll take a photo when I make them myself. :)
Updated 3/20/15
I finally remembered to take a photo when I made these yummy green beans! Not the greatest photo, but you definitely want to make this recipe. :)
Fry two strips of bacon for every can of cut green beans that you use. After the bacon is fried, add chopped onion, salt & pepper and sauté until onion is slightly soft. Add the drained cans of green beans. Then add 1 Tbsp. of brown sugar for each can of green beans used. Let it all simmer on the stovetop for a couple of hours.
I'll get a photo the next time Shonda brings them over!! ha! Or... I'll take a photo when I make them myself. :)
Updated 3/20/15
I finally remembered to take a photo when I made these yummy green beans! Not the greatest photo, but you definitely want to make this recipe. :)
One more view - a few years later...
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!