Thursday, July 17, 2014

Airsoft


Both boys love airsoft!  The other day I happened to look out on the back patio to find them preparing their airsoft guns for an upcoming battle-game.  I can remember them looking like this many years ago... side by side working on some project or scheme.  It made me smile to see it once again.  I know the time is very short now for these kinds of opportunities.






And I am busted... Jackson sees me taking their photos through the door.


He told Jonathan...


"Mom..."    :)

And here they were (along with Zack) the day of the battle.   

Jackson wearing James' old ghillie suit pants
(and I love the classy fly strip hanging from the chandelier)   :D

Grandma checking things out



Jonathan is almost ready


Jackson keeping Zack off the ghillie suit!   :D


:D

Jonathan, Jackson, and Zack



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!