Saturday, January 28, 2012

Early January

I am determined to catch up here!!   I got through the end of December with my last post... of course, now I haven't been back here in two weeks.   :)   Let's see if I can pick up where I left off.

Early January was still chock full of holiday/family time.  Jennifer arrived Jan. 4 and we all went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.





The next few days were sunny and mild so the kids were able to enjoy a lot of time outside.  What a treat for January!






There was some 'excitement' when they discovered a pretty much undisturbed skeleton on the back 40.  It looks like a deer must have gotten caught by coyotes.




We SO enjoyed having Jennifer back home.  Words can't even describe it.  I wish these photos had come out better.  I was using Jackson's camera and didn't know what I was doing.  But, if you can make out the happy expressions on all three of their faces, you can get a glimpse of what I mean.  (fyi - Jennifer was trying to share Jackson's earbuds to hear the music video he was playing along with - while singing and dancing exuberantly!!  :)  And Jonathan was just happy to be near her.)









More happiness....

Jonathan wearing the shirt Jennifer got for him.   :D  


Marvin took advantage of the lovely weather to get some outside training time in with Annie.






The 'kids' went to the lake for a hike, but I think I will have to put that into another post.  Jackson took lots of beautiful photos that I want to share.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear Laura! You looked fantastic today! Post a recent photo of you! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!