Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Boys

The December weather was unseasonably mild for most of the month.  Jonathan and his buddy Zack took advantage of one lovely afternoon to play 'military' outside.  Jackson took to the fields with his camera.  I think a good time was had by all.   :)

All photos by Jackson...

Jonathan - carrying one of his not quite finished creations - a 'gun' made out of insulating board.  Zack is holding a complete one - covered in black duct tape.










I love this photo of the horses running toward Jackson

Moonlight Runner 

Yes, he knows he is beautiful...   :)



neat photo Jackson caught of all 6 horses on the run near the pond


1 comment:

  1. Jackson, these photos are wonderful. Horses have so much dignity, and you capture them in their natural ways so well.
    Peace, Uncle Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!