Marvin and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on November 27, 2011. We didn't do anything 'special', but spending the day with family and each other was very nice. James was still visiting here at that time and we all attended church together. Afterward we took some photos on Julie's front porch. I love them! Julie's yellow house makes everything look so cheery.
Marvin, you look great in that sport coat! Laura, you've only grown more beautiful. And did either of you have any idea what the future would hold? Look at those handsome boys! What joy you have both brought - not only to each other, but to the world. Thank you for your faithful love to one another. PEACE, Kerry
Wow! Has it really been 18 years. All are fantastic neighbors and Sue and I are grateful everyday for your presence and constant help!! Love, Dad and Mom
Marvin, you look great in that sport coat! Laura, you've only grown more beautiful. And did either of you have any idea what the future would hold? Look at those handsome boys! What joy you have both brought - not only to each other, but to the world. Thank you for your faithful love to one another.
ReplyDeletePEACE, Kerry
Wow! Has it really been 18 years. All are fantastic neighbors and Sue and I are grateful everyday for your presence and constant help!! Love, Dad and Mom
ReplyDelete