Saturday, December 31, 2022

Maverick - New Years Eve Day

December 31, 2022

We finally had the basement done ‘enough’ to show Mav.  He loved it!  We had the cubbies up with some new trucks (wrapped up so he could open them) and the biggest surprise was the grocery store.  So glad he is so happy!  I think this basement can be a great playroom again for Mav and for Carlile (and all the rest to come!!)  Thankful to Marvin for all his hard work getting it set up.  It will be a work in progress for awhile, but for now, it is good enough.  


He was checking it all out with excitement 

new trucks on the cubbies

GranGran put together this new grocery store for Maverick 


It even has a moving conveyor belt for the groceries! 

Gave him a few more gifts to unwrap






and now back to the grocery store!







I've said it before and I'll say it again - Uncle Jonathan is the best!




Mav found Uncle Jonathan's old football helmet from when he was a kid  :D 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!