Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Evening

December 25, 2022

Again, no notes and a few years ago... soooo... here goes.  :)

I remember that while Hannah was hanging the greenery and stockings, Mav was sliding down the stairs.  :D 





I love this photo of Daddy and Jonathan.  Daddy was really happy to see Jonathan doing so well after his surgical procedure. Jonathan was picking up some food to take home since he still wasn't fully up to par.  But he was doing well!


New stocking for new baby-to-be - come spring 2023!






Brianna made ornaments for everyone - Julie's had James, Rojina and Aasha. 







This was the year I gave everyone jigsaw puzzles.  :D 












These gifts for Daddy were from Nancy and Brian. 




take a break after puzzling  :D 


Mav loved his gifts from Grandpa Jack!

stick horse, bulldozer, and driving dashboard 


riding that stick horse fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!