Friday, July 3, 2020

Sunday lunch

June 14, 2020

Another wonderful Sunday lunch.  After church online that morning we gathered on the back patio for Sunday lunch.  This was the first day of Megan being finished with her quarantine so she was able to join right in.  


Anna and Matthew still had a few days left of their quarantine so sat at a separate table.  Feels so strange...





Megan was really excited to get to hold Maverick


what a CUTE little outfit!  




Jonathan took this photo, which I love, but hate he wasn't in it!


Brothers will always horse around. :)


Good thing 'little' brother is able to hold 'big' brother! 

Jackson had teased Jonathan about carrying him around
like Maverick... so Jonathan just picked him up.  :D







We're going to get a group photo...  :)



Jackson, Jonathan, and Megan. :)









again... brothers...


I love this photo!  





Love this one, too!






Oh my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!