June 10, 2020
I enjoyed a wonderful birthday. I was so happy to get to see (from a distance) Anne and her two grandsons. They came to play on the play set. It was hard to find things to do with two visiting grandsons because of all the restrictions relating to covid-19. I was so glad they could come and enjoy the playset. Although I felt for them this day... the wind was clocking in with 20 mph gusts! :)
Anna and Matthew went fishing and caught this huge catfish - about 27 inches long. Anna caught him and Matthew helped her reel it in.
 |
Matthew and Anna
|
We had a lovely birthday dinner that evening.
 |
Jonathan, Brianna, Jackson, Marvin (holding Maverick), Daddy, Mama
|
 |
Oh, my heart!
|
 |
me with my parents - this day belongs to all of us! |
 |
Giving his Daddy a little grin. :)
|
There is nothing like watching our son be a good Daddy. Makes my heart smile so big. Jackson is a wonderful Daddy and Maverick really zeros in on him. I can't wait to watch it all unfold.
 |
car seat face :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!