Saturday, July 4, 2020

Family Movie Night

We enjoyed a family movie night on Friday, June 19.  Everyone gathered for food/snacks and a couple of movies.  We did watch the movies, although we spent a whole lot of time just watching Maverick.  He is the best show in town!  :) 

Everyone was fully finished with quarantine so we could all be inside together.  That was nice.  Anna got to hold Maverick for the first time.  I think they hit it off!  :)









Again - the many faces of Maverick... we just can't get enough.  :D 











cute hoodie/gifts from Dawn and her girls



We watched Sleepless in Seattle and Avalon.  It is amazing to me how many movies 'Gen 3' have never seen!  We must work on that!  Sleepless in Seattle is a true classic and I am glad they have now seen it.  :)  Avalon is quite simply one of my all-time favorite films.  It is not well known, but I could watch it over and over and over.  A beautiful movie.  And fun fact... one of the orchestral themes from Avalon was played at our wedding during the seating of family members.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!