This was our last evening with Jeremy and Shonda. They were going off their quarantine the next day, June 8. But we had a wonderful 2 weeks together. What a gift! When Covid first hit we thought we wouldn't have this time. That made getting it even sweeter. And to think further back and remember that it had never occurred to us that we WOULDN'T always be together... seems a lifetime ago. What a year this is. But there is something very special in recognizing the gift that is simply 'being together'. Let us not forget that gift or ever take it for granted again.
We gathered for dinner at Jeremy and Shonda's house. Here come Jackson, Brianna, and Maverick.
![]() |
| Love seeing this 'family of 3' |
![]() |
| Jackson and Brianna gave Marvin and Jeremy their Father's Day gifts on this night. |
![]() |
| Love watching Jackson be a Daddy... he is really good at it. |
I really miss Shonda. I am so thankful that we had this two weeks together. I know that we are a team and this is a season. Even if we aren't together, we are 'Grandma-ing' together. I am so thankful for that. We will tag team through this whole pandemic. I am thankful that God has it all set up. One of us will always be with them. I guess I go first and then Shonda will take over in August. It's going to be okay.
It was a wonderful evening. When we left for home our hearts were full. Stored up with joy to get us through. We are so thankful and blessed.





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!