Saturday, July 4, 2020

June Wine Club on Zoom

June 12, 2020

Once again these lovely ladies gathered with me on Zoom for wine club.  It isn't like the old way, but it is wonderful to see their faces and visit a bit.  Moving ahead, Dana and Andrea will be hosting gatherings (social distance style) at their homes.  That is really nice.  

Truly, wine club has been one of my favorite things I have ever done!  I have learned so much and enjoyed sharing the time and experience with these wonderful ladies.  I will look forward to the day when we can once again gather in person around my table and share food & wine, and all the joy and laughter that has come with that.  

Everyone shared what they were drinking - and a little bit about it.  





Deb joined in briefly with her iced coffee...
she is allergic to wine.  


I missed getting a photo of Lisa's wine...



ha!  I definitely need to try out this wine!  :) 


Wonderful group photo - Love these ladies!
Megan, Laura, Melina & Hannah,
Dana, Tarasa, Janet,
Jennifer, Lisa, Andrea.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!