And just to top it all off... because Shonda is AMAZING... she even got me an Aldi Cart Coin key chain!! What a woman! What a friend! What a Christmas!!! :)
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Sweet surprise
At the time that I left town to head to Mississippi for Aleta's funeral, not a single decoration had gone up at our house. I was hoping to somehow manage to get the tree up and decorated when I returned (on the 20th of December) but had honestly given up much hope. When I called Marvin from the hotel Tuesday night I heard voices in the background. He didn't really offer any explanation other than 'he would tell me when I got home'. And I was too tired to give it much thought. :) You can imagine my surprise and great joy when I walked into my house the next day and discovered the tree was up and decorated, as well as a few other areas in the house! What a truly lovely surprise! Turns out dear Shonda and Alaina (Brianna had Christmas program practice) came out to the house and decorated for us. What a wonderfully sweet surprise. So very blessed.
And just to top it all off... because Shonda is AMAZING... she even got me an Aldi Cart Coin key chain!! What a woman! What a friend! What a Christmas!!! :)
And just to top it all off... because Shonda is AMAZING... she even got me an Aldi Cart Coin key chain!! What a woman! What a friend! What a Christmas!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!