Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Mary Immaculate Christmas program

We were able to get back into town just in time to attend the Mary Immaculate children's Christmas program.  I was super excited to see this since Brianna and Leah wrote the play/musical themselves for their students at the school.  I was not disappointed.  It was outstanding!  The kids were adorable, the story was lovely, and it put a smile on the faces and in the hearts of every person in attendance.  Jackson filmed the whole thing so eventually I will get the video edited and uploaded so everyone can see it again.


Super proud of these two ladies!

Leah and Brianna







Brianna and Shonda

Jackson and Brianna


Jackson, Laura, Brianna, and Hannah 

Leah and Brianna - hands full of costumes after the program.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!