Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mia's Graduation Party


Last Friday we attended dear Mia's high school graduation celebration out at the lake.  It was actually a celebration of 5 graduating seniors that have been close friends since 1st and 2nd grade.  Happily, they chose to have their party on Friday evening instead of Saturday - meaning they had lovely weather for their outside gathering.  (unlike the rest of the rainy weekend...)

Mia, known for her adorable desserts, made these cute little 'sushi' rice krispie treats.  




She also created these graduation cap candies which tasted as good as they looked.  



Jackson and Mia

Gigi brought a special gift for Jared which caught everyone's attention.  She gave him a trash bag to put on, a hammer and a watermelon.  He ended up not being quite the Gallagher she might have envisioned, but that enabled him to share the watermelon with his friends.  :)  I am pretty sure they weren't disappointed.   :)








Mia will be traveling to Belgium for a year, Joey is heading to Emory University, Mason to Wash U, and Sebastian will be at Truman.  Wish I had gotten a photo of that small group.  Maybe I can before the summer is over...  We sure will miss these kids!

More photos from the evening....



Jackson and Gigi

Hmmmm... Not sure...    :)





the weather was just perfect!


no celebration is complete without time on the playground!!  :)

A beautiful evening


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!