Last Saturday evening was Prom night. What an exciting day and evening! Brianna's family invited us over for dinner together and Jeremy grilled the most incredible hamburgers that I think I have ever had! He is truly the master!!
After dinner we took lots and lots of photos. :) Sadly, the weather that day was rainy and chilly so we weren't able to get outside photos, but I think they all turned out just beautifully, anyway! How could they not with these two?
 |
| Jackson and Brianna |
Then it was time for Grand March at the school. Shonda, Alaina and I drove in to watch the festivities while Marvin and Jonathan stayed back at the house with Jeremy for some guy time. We enjoyed seeing all the kids come through all dressed up and looking so nice. Of course, we were especially excited to see this lovely couple.
We got a few more photos with the kids after Grand March then headed back to the house to pick up my fellas.
Jackson and Brianna had an incredible evening at Prom and After Prom. It was also a very late evening, with festivities ending at 4:30 a.m. I admit that I was happy when I heard Jackson arrive home and slept very well from that point on. :D (That is just how it is... I keep telling him.)
I am posting several photos below, but you can see an entire album of photos by clicking
this link.
So, what do you do when you don't know how to fold the handkerchief that goes with the tux? Look it up on the internet! Marvin and Jackson took on the task, which I thought was pretty cute.
However, you might notice the hanky in all the Prom photos...
 |
| It doesn't exist! Turns out we just weren't very good at it after all... :) |
 |
| Jackson placing the corsage on Brianna's wrist. |
 |
| Ta dah! :) |
 |
| It took a few moments to figure out how to put on the boutonniere... |
 |
| But Brianna got it done perfectly all by herself. :) |
 |
| I just think this is a lovely photo of a very special girl and her very special Daddy. |
 |
| Alaina, Jackson, Brianna, Shonda and Jeremy (Cody was out of town) |
 |
| Jonathan, Jackson, Brianna, Laura and Marvin |
 |
| my boys |
 |
| lovely sisters |
I thought this was pretty cute. After Grand March all the kids go up and sit in the bleachers. We were sitting directly across the gym from Jackson and Brianna and I was taking a few photos of them when I saw Jackson spot me.
 |
| Jackson spots me across the gym. |
 |
| He tells Brianna, who is trying to locate us... |
 |
| And there they see us!! Great smiles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!