Wednesday, December 23, 2020

December 22

December 22, 2020

The light was shining on the windmills in a way that seemed to illuminate them more.  I tried to get a couple photos but it just isn't the same.  :)




Late Sunday evening Jonathan and I both heard a big sound like something fell off the roof.  Jonathan went outside and found that indeed, something HAD fallen off the roof!  The window casing around part of the big dormer window just got sucked off by the wind!  The wind was nuts for a couple days there - like 30+ miles per hour.  The casement was rotten and that made it happen, but now we need to figure out how to get that fixed...   Ah well.  Marvin was climbing up to take a better look and remove the pieces of casing from the porch roof.  









Later that day we had a lovely visit from these two fellas - that always makes my day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!