Monday, December 7, 2020

Dear Maverick

For the record... I never get tired of seeing dear Maverick - or taking photos of him.  :D 

November 3, 2020

Many faces of Maverick.  :) 





November 10, 2020
A visit from Maverick!  :) 


Maverick sure loves his Daddy.




I think he kind of likes his Gran-Gran, too!  :)




November 19, 2020
This kid just cracks me up!  Jackson sent these photos and it sure did remind Marvin and me of a certain other fella...  this looks like a total Jackson move.  Laying with his head upside down, drinking his bottle, watching the television.  :)  Ha!




November 21, 2020

Grandma Laura couldn't help it - she gave Maverick his first Christmas gift.  A firetruck book!  :) 






Gran-Gran Marvin helping Maverick read his new book.  :)



November 23, 2020 - Maverick's first snow!  :) 



Here are some videos that Jackson and Brianna sent us... I love them.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!