Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wednesday

I SO enjoyed a luncheon out with these dear ladies.  We had a great time catching up.  I'm thankful for each of them.

Deb, Susan, Kady, and Alicia

Susan, Kady, Alicia, and Laura

Alicia mentioned that she needed to make a video to be played at the retirement celebration for a former track coach.  Deb offered to film it right there and then and even upload it to YouTube for Alicia.  Susan, Kady and I were quite amused watching Alicia make the video.  :D




Just for your viewing pleasure, here is the video Alicia made for her former coach.  (She is hilarious!)





After lunch I ran a few errands.  When I was walking out of Walmart I was so happily surprised to see these two!!!

Megan and Jeff

Megan and Jeff were in town visiting for just a couple days and I hadn't expected to be able to see them.  What a joyful surprise to have a chance to visit for a few minutes.  Love these two!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!