Thursday, May 3, 2018

More April Randomness

Finishing up April...

Daddy's new cup on display at its permanent home.  :) 

We looked out one evening and saw three geese had strayed from the pond and were walking around in our yard.  :)





I hated missing Brianna singing with Minor Detail the evening of Kirk Banquet... was so glad that Shonda was there and sent me some photos of 'our girl'.  :)



Brianna after the concert   :) 



This winter that wouldn't end has finally turned warmer... just in time for my new project!  Deb and I have been water walking at the aquatic center.  But I realized if I had a pool out here it would make it so much easier to get that exercise in any time of day/week.  So, we ordered an above ground pool.  We have been working to get ready to set it up.  Hoping it will be up and running by Mother's Day.



getting the site prepared



Again, since winter seems to have finally ended (don't get me started on how we have now morphed straight into summer...) it was time to begin work on the garden plot.   Hannah and Jonathan were able to get quite a bit planted on this particular afternoon.  Looking forward to summer bounty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!