Brianna has had a wonderful experience this year serving as the music teacher for preschool through 8th grade at Mary Immaculate. She has grown to love all of these kids so much and is going to miss them, I know. As you know, I am always proud of Brianna in all of her activities (as I am of ALL my kids!!). However, watching her teach and interact with students has been a beautiful revelation. She is a naturally gifted teacher. It just flows out of her. She is absolutely doing what she is supposed to be doing. I can't wait to see all that is ahead of her in the future - the many lives she is going to impact over the course of her career. So although this was the final concert for this year with these students, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of service through teaching music to little ones.
Brianna and Leah - wonderful co-teachers
Leah and Brianna
Here is the spring program in its entirety. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!